Monday 11 July 2011

O London How I Love You

My 8:00 am alarm came way too fast this morning.  After a long and tiring but fun weekend, reality kicked my butt this morning in the form of my alarm.  I dragged myself out of bed and got ready for work wahooo.   I headed to get a new phone and it went smoothly so I now have a very old brick phone that is literally impossible to text on.  I feel like I'm in the stone age again but I guess I'm just spoiled with my iPhone and I can't wait to get it back!  Anyway, got that taken care of and hoped on the Tube coffee in hand.  I was a little late but my boss ended up being later than me so it was all good.  And it gave me time to manually enter all the numbers that I had lost on my other phone.  That was not fun let me tell you.  Once she got there, we got cracking on the Etsy website.  That's what basically took up the majority of my day and will probably be what I do the rest of the week.  We're hoping to launch it tomorrow but we'll see if we can get everything up.  I took pictures of everything, loaded them to the website, added the description, price, etc.  Lots of computer time but I enjoyed it.  I really do love my job because I love my boss and how real she is.  She makes work fun and I'm definitely learning a lot so I really do enjoy it.  She starting her spring collection for next year now too so it's awesome to watch her work and knit everything. She is truly very talented and I'm very blessed to be working for her.

I got off work around the normal time but my 2nd train of the day became quite a problem.  It took me an hour to get home today because I had to take a bus to make my 3rd train at a different station because the train I take one stop was stuck at the station from another train being stuck.  I was proud of myself that I figured out how to use the bus though so it was an accomplishment.  I finally got home, threw on my sneakers and went on a much needed run in Regents Park.  It was very relaxing and gave me a good detox from the weekend.  The weather was also amazing today so I've never been so happy to see 70s and sun in my life.  After the run, I've literally been typing since catching up on this and my journal.  My hands are getting super tired so this blog is now over considering I just wrote 4 haha.  So until tomorrow cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment