Tuesday 12 July 2011

The Weather Never Likes Me

So I went from real hot in Barcelona to real cold here.  It was a lot colder today than I thought it would be and I was freezing!  Not surprising though because y'all know that I'm always cold.  Anyway, went to work today and happily got a lot done!  I got cracking on the Etsy website stuff again and got most all of it done that I wanted to.  I took pictures, wrote descriptions, and prices stuff again so now I'm a pro at all things Etsy haha.  I did learn today that taking good photographs can be really hard to do.  The lighting and angle of a picture has a lot to do with making the picture look good and I never knew that until the last couple days.  I'm definitely getting better at it though so that's a plus!  The other intern was there today so it was nice to have someone else in the studio with us and it's a plus that we all get along so well.  It makes work really fun and the time fly by.  I added basically all the products that she wanted me to before we launched it so I was happy.  We still have to edit some shipping prices and the store banner but after that we'll be ready to launch!  Hopefully we'll launch tonight or tomorrow but we'll see.  I'll let y'all know and post it on here when we finally do so look through it and tell people about it or better yet buy something haha.

After work, I went and met up with a couple of my roommates at Anthropologie for the last time...maybe haha.  I returned stuff and got money back so it was a good trip.  We hopped on the Tube home after to come home, relax, and cook dinner.  I cooked tonight with one of my roomies and one of my other good friends on the trip and let me tell you it was so delicious.  I was impressed with out culinary skills if I do say so myself.  We made a chicken pasta with mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatoes, and roasted red peppers.  We added some cheese to the red sauce and had sauteed zucchini and asparagus on the side.  It was SO good.  Here's a little glimpse...
Pasta

 Veggies

NOM

Like I said nom nom nom.  After devouring our homemade meal, we posted up for the night and watched the Bachelorette.  I have to say this season is becoming a waste of time though.  I normally really like the Bachelorette but I'm just not excited about it anymore and Ashley is getting really annoying haha.  I'll finish the season out though because duh I have to see what happens.  So upset about Brad and Emily breaking up though.  I loved them but don't understand why they broke up.  She never really says...they just need to get back together bottom line.  Hopefully they will but we'll see.  Well it's off to shower and get some sleep.  Tomorrow we're seeing Wicked and I'm so beyond excited it's not even funny!  This will be my second time seeing it but I loved it the first time so I know I'll love it again!  Cheerio until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment